New Delhi, Jul 7 - A minor fire broke out on the ground floor of a building in Dwarka where an examination was being held on Sunday, Delhi Fire Service said.
No injury was reported, they said. The fire department said they received a call about the incident around 11.36 am, following which six fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
"The fire broke out inside the metre situated on the ground floor of a building where an examination was being conducted," a senior fire official said.
The fire was brought under control by 12.30 pm, he said.
It is suspected that a short circuit in the electricity metre of the building led to the fire, the official added.